From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Ward Walker
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:35 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] To pdf or not to pdf

Bill,

Adobe Reader is able to add annotations to a PDF if the appropriate user
rights have been applied to the PDF. I suspect that the PDF must also be
created as interactive (not printform). Applying user rights might be done
by the software that creates the PDF, or even after the fact by software
such as Adobe Acrobat.

readers can ignore user rights and perform some tasks that Adobe Reader
would restrict.

   Ward