On Sep 22, 2009 7:45 PM, "Jenny M Benson" <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk> wrote:

Ward Walker wrote

> > After the 'Comments about this master source' have been surreptitiously
copied to the 'Comments...
No!  Deleting text from one place deletes it in the other.

It's all a bit odd:  I now see that the grey "hint text" in the "Comments"
field is shown in black in the "Master Source Comments" field.  If I click
in the "Comments" field and enter text, it appears black and left aligned,
but if I go into "Master Source Comments", delete the "hint text" and type
my own, that then appears in the "Comments field" in grey and centred.

-- Jenny M Benson Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp ...