  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of Jim Walton
  Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 10:21 PM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Death location

  I have an uncle who died aboard ship during WW II. What do I put as his
death location? I currently have Aboard ship in South Atlantic.

  On a similar topic, what to do about cremation. They are cremated and
buried, but not necessarily on the same day. Do you just select cremated and
then use the date and place of burial? I guess the cremation could be
entered as an event, and then the burial record entered for burial. I really
don't think it's a critical issue, but I'm curious how others are handling
this.

  Jim