Roxanne,

I've got a better story. When I was 19 years old I came from college for the
summer of 1970. For some reason not remembered, I was using my step-mother's
car and opened the trunk. There was a flight bag there and being curious I
unzipped it. Lo and behold! There were my mother's ashes in their sealed
urn! Why my Dad put them there I don't know, but when I told my step-mom,
she nearly flipped! She had been driving all over San Diego with the first
wife's cremations in the back end for who knows how long! I urged my Dad to
respectfully find a less mobile resting place for my mother. Permanent
disposition unknown to me to this day.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry

Technical Support