  From: Ron Ferguson<mailto:rnldfe...@tiscali.co.uk>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Search and Replace in Source Detail, Name,
Text/Comments

  I really do not understand what you mean. There are Given name, Surname,
  Dates-Birth, Dates-Baptism, Location fields for each and notes, for all of
  which one can use Search and Replace, so exactly where are you putting this
  word?

  New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
  http://www.fergys.co.uk<http://www.fergys.co.uk/>
  Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/<http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/>
  For The Fergusons of N.W. England
  http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/<http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/>