Christopher Barttels wrote
I have been entering a ton of German church records recently.

When I enter these records, I am usually entering text/comments into three fields; name, birth and baptism.

This morning I noticed that one of the words I have been entering, "coningum" is actually "coniugum."  This is in the name field, in relation to the parents.

When I try "Search and Replace", I can't seem to find the correct "Find Where."

You either want Citation-Text or Citation-omments, depending on where you actually typed the word.

(Legacy sometimes abbreviates Master Source and Source Details to "Source" and "Citation" respectively.)
--
Jenny M Benson