Arnold Sprague wrote
I take a different approach to this and list the cemetery as a *location*, but in a different order from what you have done in the past. Here are two examples:
         1. Chicago, Cook, IL, USA, Graceland Cemetery
         2. Chicago, Cook, IL, USA, Graceland Cemetery, Sprague plot
What is good, *for me*, is that, in the Master Location List, the sort is based on state, city, county, country, etc., so this particular cemetery is part of the Chicago "crowd."

But if you entered them in the normal way - Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, IL, USA - and then sorted from right to left that entry would still be part of the Chicago "crowd" as you put it! Plus you'd have a normal-looking address.
--
Jenny M Benson