From: GeoSci [mailto:geosc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 9:38 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question about mass cleanup of location

Ron,
  I just prefer the way Events come out in a report.  For this - I
named the event Cemetery (just start typing and it pops up in Event) ;
under Description I put the cemetery name : under date I put the date
of burial (at least year) : under Place I put the location
(City,County,State,USA for most of mine) and finally in Notes I put
the Plot and/or Find-A-Grave number.
Keith
--
Find-A-Grave "County Keeper" for Schuylkill County, PA

Keith A. McKain
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1 - # Mc17936

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
Email: geosc...@comcast.net

----