I recently purchased and installed Legacy 7.0.0.109, no previous Legacy program
on the machine (I bypassed the free trial stage.)  When I use the reports menu
to print out a pedigree chart, the only orientation option available is
portrait.   The round Landscape dot is grayed out (as in unavailable.)

Landscape is available in every report type I have checked (all the major ones
and many of the Books/Other.  It is also the most important one for the
Pedigree Report, the only one for which it is disabled.  My chart is very
definitely a landscape oriented chart.

Any one else had this problem?  Any one have a solution?

I have read all the on-line help file, especially Trouble-Shooting, scanned my
hard drive, rebooted the machine several times, viewed all available free
tutorials, everything I can think of.

This is the last thing they ask me to do before I report a bug.

Sure hope someone has a solution.

Beth, New Jersey