You'll probably get lots of suggestions and things get complicated with the
 Windsor's.  In 1917, the name  House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was  changed
to House of Windsor by King George V (Edward's son), largely because of
anti-German sentiment during WW I.

So Edward VII (son of Queen Victoria)  and his son, George V (until his
1917 proclamation), ruled as the House of  SCG.  In 1917, however, George V
issued this proclamation: "Now, therefore,  We, out of Our Royal Will and
Authority, do hereby declare and announce that as  from the date of this Our
Royal Proclamation Our House and Family shall be  styled and known as the House
and Family of Windsor, and that all the  descendants in the male line of Our
said Grandmother Queen Victoria who are  subjects of these Realms, other
than female descendants who may marry or may  have married, shall bear the
said Name of Windsor..."

Thus, Edward VIII,  later Duke of Windsor and son of Edward VII, had the
royal surname of  "Windsor".  You could reasonably use "Windsor" as the royal
surname and use  the suffix field to denote his two titles: King Edward
VIII, later Duke of  Windsor.

In 1952, Queen Elizabeth II reaffirmed George V's proclamation and managed
to make this situation even more complicated.  Some of her descendants are
"Windsor", but others are "Montbatten-Windsor".

As for the Archduke of Austria, I believe he was of the House of  Habsburg.

I'm sure others will have better suggestions; as I said previously,  things
can get complicated.

Jon