Jerry wrote
I did a search and although there are a couple related groups like one for using Legacy with websites, there doesn't seem to be a Yahoo group devoted exclusively just to the Legacy Family Tree Software.

As others have pointed out, there is a Yahoo group, but it is apparently not greatly used.

Those that keep suggesting there should be an additional group should bear in mind that whereas there are a few (FSVO "few") who can't cope with the traffic on the existing one list, there are likely to be many, many more who cannot cope with 2 lists, so the more lists there are, the less chance of anyone getting the help they need as the knowledge and expertise will be much more thinly spread.

I think the complainants might also bear in mind that one of the reasons why there are so many posts to this list is that it is very popular just the way it is!
--
Jenny M Benson