To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: 11 November 2009 16:00
Subject: Re: RE: [LegacyUG] Impossible to unsubscribe?

Why doesn't Legacy have a forum setup instead of or along with a mailing list? I prefer a forum myself because I can check it when I please and can subscribe to individual threads that I prefer. This mailing list is so active that my phone is constantly buzzing and I now ignore my phone, which is bad because I will miss my important emails or IM's.