Hello all, and am I the only one having trouble with the Legacy
"Families" program?

Maybe I've done it wrong, but I have just gone through many hours of
the most convoluted downloading procedure I have ever encounted.

For starters, I received an email which stated "Use this coupon for
10% off your entire order in the Legacy Family Tree Online store:
10off". Underneath this it mentioned "Legacy for iPhones etc".

That seemed like a good idea, I'll go buy it...but after much
searching I found out it is not at the store...it is at iTunes.

That's where my trouble began, many hours of clicking, downloading,
and god knows what else, I finally ended up with the "Families"
program on my computer and on my iPhone. Now it wants me to wifi sync
or something, so as to put my Legacy file into 'Families' on my
iPhone. At the moment all I have in 'Families' is the Kennedy family.

I don't have wifi...so does anybody know of another way to get Legacy
onto my iPhone using the USB?

Hope this makes sense to someone, because I've just about lost all of
mine.

Thanks, Graham