'm having trouble with the positioning of the source reference number in the pdf version of a descendant book. It displays correctly at the end of the sentence in Legacy but when I create a pdf from it the number shifts left and overlaps the text. This makes both the number and the last bit of text difficult to read.

Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone resolved it?

I've tried the Legacy Support team but they can't recreate it.

I've had it for quite a while and lived with it. Recently done a clean install of 7.4 and still got it. I'm running Windows XP and have Acrobat Reader 9.3.3 installed.

Thanks

John