LOL Me too, love my paper books, I don't have a Kindle but another
type that has a kindle add on <G> but it is so nice to have the
material where I can read it when ever.

I can't use family for Legacy tree on it yet (blaming the Android
store for this) but to have the two resources together would be nice
<G>

I also have Kindle for PC on my computer <G>

Eliz