From: Brian Farkas [mailto:brianrfar...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December 2011 10:12 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Best practice for adding scans/PDFs of source documents

My family has a large number of source documents and I want to have them as
part of the digital record. I was hoping that there would be a way to link the
scanned images of the original documents to the sources or better yet to the
events as they are listed in Legacy. I was hoping you would be able to help me
with what the best practice would be. Right now the best thing I can think of
is to put the images into the pictures, but there seems to be only room for 6
images.