From: julia m
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Does the size of screen annoy you while using Families
for Legacy app?

I'm so glad I attended yesterday's seminar on the Families app for Legacy. I
can hardly wait to get it, but first I need the hardware. I have been one of
the holdouts--I don't have a smartphone or tablet or anything mobile like
that. Have been thinking that it's time and so I"m ready to jump in!

My question to you Families app users: do you find it a hindrance while
you're "out in the field" doing some research looking at a smaller screen of
your Legacy file (in comparison to lugging a laptop around)? I'm considering
the 7- or 10-inch tablet as I don't think I could maneuver on such a small
screen as a smartphone.

Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Julia