From: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent:Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:35:19 -0500
Subject:Re: [LegacyUG] Unable to link a Source to the correct Event

 Sherry, I have Windows XP. I Uninstalled my Version 5.0, then I
Downloaded Version 5.0 from Millenia and Installed it.. At least I
think I did. It did not ask for my Customer # 52-............... . So
did it just re-Install my 'corrupted' 5.0? Doyce
---- Message sent via Adam Internet WebMail - http://www.adam.com.au/