From: Eliz Hanebury
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:50 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error message about birth/marriage

When the newsletter came out, saying they had the certification I downloaded
the newest (which could be old) it had the FamilyTree symbol and I used it. Do
you have the family tree symbol?

Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)

For all that has been, thanks.
For all that will be, yes.
    (Dag Hammarskjold)

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Mike Fry <emjay...@gmail.com> wrote:

  On 2013/06/26 00:55, Eliz Hanebury wrote:

  > I had loaded my Legacy db to familysearch family tree and am going thru the
  > matching process (heaven help me)

  And when did the update get released? No sign of it from here. Legacy still
  claims build 219 is the latest. Or are you a beta tester?

  --
  Regards,
  Mike Fry