Yes, I was talking about the main Ancestry site which charges.  I have
avoided using it, but having knowing there was some pictures of my
husband's 2nd great grandfather and others available I decided to take
advantage of a special and buy a short subscription.
I've seen lots of notes on World Connect. That is why I was surprised that
they don't show up on Ancestry.com