 From: Kathy Meyer <kmeyer2...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:41 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Ordering Social Security records

Does anyone have a successful way to search records to come up with a list of
people who would be good prospects for ordering their Social Security records?

I know they would have had to have died after 1936.  I'm not sure if women
registered or not or if everyone registered or if it was just a random thing
for registration.  I don't want to pay $29 just to find out the person never
applied for social security or registered with the system.  They're not always
on the SSDI because if the family didn't apply for death benefits, they
wouldn't be on there.

Anyone have a good way to create such a list to consider?  I tried but it was
too general - too big.  I have the deluxe version.

Feel free to reply privately if you have any attachments to share that couldn't
be sent thru the list.

Thanks!! Kathy