I would have thought it was the usual patriarchal bias.

I only use the Quick Bookmarks which, as John says, go to the person
named - and two of mine are women.

However, I just tried some other Bookmarks - and they all have gone
to the woman until I accessed them with the highlight on man - and
then they go to the man.

So the trick is your starting point.

Cathy