Hi Kathy

Re set your Startup Family with the focus on you instead of your husband and Legacy will open with you highlighted. (Options Ribbon - you may need to set someone else and then reset to you)

I mostly research my mother's family. I've had Legacy opening with her highlighted for a long time.

Sore thumbs? The penalties for being a quick adopter ;-)

Cathy