Shown in Legacy at 100% it looks just the same as in other photo
viewers at 100%.

Unfortunately it isn't a sharp image to start with.

Wm, I don't have trouble with the Legacy viewer with images that are
sharp to begin with but maybe my eye for detail isn't as good as yours.

Have written more extensively to Dale direct.

Cathy