Thanks Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:31 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 8.0 Questions

The System option on the Ribbon is there only in some of the available styles
for the Ribbon. Geoff uses one of those styles.
Click the Design in the upper right and select styles. Select one of the Office
2010 styles or the Windows 7 Scenic style to get the System to show.

The Office 2007 styles and System do not have the System, instead the options
from the System ribbon item are on the big blue L icon.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com