I've been following this thread with some interest, although I have none of
those relationships in my personal records.  I think Bill states an obvious
and simple solution to this.  I've been pondering the ramifications of such
a change in the database from a totally non-programming knowledge basis.
 Even charting where the color coding can be based on sex. I feel that the
simple solutions without restructuring everything in the programs, would be
the best for everyone. Every time you make a major change, something else
suffers as we've seen during the recent update of Legacy Family Tree.  Any
time we can make a simple work around, it will be best.  I would be
interested in hearing other 'work arounds'

We need to stop this thread though because it is going to become
'political' pretty soon. And this is not just a Legacy Family Tree issue so
no pointing fingers at them either.  We all share an interest in tracing
our family history and discovering our ancestry; this is no place for
current event discussions.

I'm quite happy to have the holidays over, and be happily unemployed for a
little while, so I can get back into MY family history work and finally
learn the ins and outs of our new Legacy 8 upgrade!  I will be posting
frequently I'm sure so thank you in advance to all of you who are so kind
to give advise.

Kathy