I am glad that you and many others have experienced no problems with
this list. I would be even happier if that applied to me.

This topic should perhaps be banned.

Clearly subscribed members of a mailing list should have the right to
expect to see the messages that are sent to the list but in view of the
fact that this is a long term problem yet to be resolved there is
probably little point discussing it. I agree with the suggestion by Ward
Walker - instructions on the 'verify your subscription...' email as to
what to do if the list messages do not appear and then perhaps we can
get to discuss Legacy software rather than the LUG mailing list.

David