On 2014/01/02 15:50, Ron Bernier wrote:

> Second, no one has said that Millennia does not control the content
> and use of the list.  What has been said and is a fact, Millennia does
> not have control of the server/service that hosts the list.  The
> reality is, the company that Millennia is using to host the service
> seems to be incapable of correcting what has been a long term
> recurring issue with many (not all) subscriptions.

Saw this in an email from Michelle in Support, to the latest victim of this
problem

/Please send an email to supp...@legacyfamilytree.com and we will send the info
through to the person that can manually subscribe you to the list.  We like the
requests to come  through our tracking system.   I am sending this message to
the list as well as to your email address (the revised one that you sent) so you
should get it./

 From this I would surmise that the people at Millennia do control who gets full
access to the list. Note the salient part "We like the requests to come  through
our tracking system"

--
Regards,
Mike Fry