From: Wendy Howard
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 9:59 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ethnicity

You could use an Event to record this detail.

Depending on your personal preferences, you could create one event to
record all ethnicities, or a series of events which are each dedicated
to a particular one of your interest. I think I would use one event, and
put the defining term in the Description field. One person could have
more than one event of this type.

You can choose to display a selected event amongst the five fields
displayed in Family View, if it's something you want up front and
visible. Right-click on the field names to bring up the Customise Family
View Information window and make your choices.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy

Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).