When a couple has married and divorced, then re-married . is there a way to
keep the report (I'm using the Descendant Book Report at the moment) from
completely re-printing  the spouse information?  I tried the archives and
couldn't find anything, but maybe I didn't use the right search terminology.

For instance, my parents are in this situation.  When I print a Descendant
Book Report with my mother as the starting person, my father's info prints
with the 1st marriage as it should, but then it prints it a second time with
the second marriage to my mother.

It seems redundant and wastes ink and paper to completely re-print a page of
information that is just above it.

Thank you!

Diana

---