From: 933e9...@opayq.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:07 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Couple Marries, Divorces, Re-Marries

When a couple has married and divorced, then re-married … is there a way to
keep the report (I’m using the Descendant Book Report at the moment) from
completely re-printing  the spouse information?  I tried the archives and
couldn’t find anything, but maybe I didn’t use the right search terminology.

For instance, my parents are in this situation.  When I print a Descendant Book
Report with my mother as the starting person, my father’s info prints with the
1st marriage as it should, but then it prints it a second time with the second
marriage to my mother.

It seems redundant and wastes ink and paper to completely re-print a page of
information that is just above it.

Thank you!

Diana

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program