I have not been able to resolve my problem of searching from within Research
guidance.
When I click to search Ancestral File I get 'script error on page'
When I click to close the error box I get a message saying to get a newer
version of
browser.

My default browser Chrome is up to date, but the version of Internet Explorer
on this
machine is IE9
because IE10 and IE11 will not run on Vista.

I have loaded Google Chrome in as alternate browser under the Options but it
seems
Legacy is using my version of IE9
(but I don't know how to establish which browser is being used)

I also don't know what is causing the script errors either.

Anyone else having problems with Vista?

Charles Brasell
South Pacific