Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 3:28 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] add font to Legacy?

I hit the send button too quick and meant to include a precautionary
statement at the end. When Brian with Customer Support says Legacy does not
support the Eastern European character sets, he means just that. Thus, if
you force Legacy to use one such font, then there is no guarantee exactly
what may happen on display, printed output, formatting, etc. Let the user
beware. I was merely pointing out a way to allow the user to look at such
fonts and test them out on their own.

Brian in CA