From: Carol Boswell
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 1:30 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] add font to Legacy?

May I just add that after printing a book in Word that Word is unstable for
large documents?  Editing something on
one page seemed to magically cause errors on other pages, even though I kept
the same opening and ending sentences on the pages.  It was an exercise in
frustration to edit and re-edit with new errors appearing each time.

Others may have better software to suggest.

Carol Boswell