Could we put this issue to rest?  Like Cathy said, if as much ink that has been spilled on this had been about Legacy program issues, how much wiser would we all be?  There is a FB Legacy list and there is LUG.  No two ways about it.  Pick and choose and use one or the other or both and let's talk about Legacy - not forums.