      From: Chick Lewis <cglewi...@gmail.com>
 To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:24 PM
 Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy User Group Mail List vs Facebook User Group

Thank you Michelle for your response. I understand thatquestions will be
answered either here or there, but my concern is that peopleon only one format
will not see all the questions. Quite often someone else’squestion and answer
can be very informative to others. I do not see the advantagenor the need for a
forum in two places. I wonder how other members feel aboutthat.