Perhaps we can ask that they lock in the search tools as well.  I got
caught again to-day as some upgrade changed the order and searched for
Story title instead of Surname.   Very distressing to think I may have
missed a search response.

And No I can't think of a better way for them to keep it in order and yet
usable, But I can mumble and complain easy enough  :-)

Ian

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Michele/Support <
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:

> Hmmmm, I thought for sure that it had been suggested but I don’t see it in
> our tracking system.  Send it through one the suggestion form and I will
> get it added tomorrow.
>

> Michele Simmons Lewis, CG
>
> Legacy Family Tree
>
> mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> www.legacyfamilytree.com
>

> Certified Genealogist is a registered trademark and the designation CG is
> a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under
> license by Board certificants who meet competency standards.

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario