From: Ronald Bernier
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:22 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Tagging for Family Group Webpages

Don’t you mean that you only want to include people born before 1900?

Ronald Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
USA
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2017, at 3:19 PM, DonnaMcR <donna...@tx.rr.com> wrote:

  Hello:

  I have had my Legacy-generated genealogy website up for years, but it is
definitely time to update it.  However, I am running into a problem.

  For privacy reasons, I only include persons born after 1900.  I have given a
Tag 1 to these persons.

  For a family group website, under the “Who” tab, I have selected “All records
with an individual tag of 1.”  Yet when I create the webpages, all individuals
appear.  What am I doing wrong?

  I appreciate any help.  I have looked in the Help section of Legacy both
online and in the software, but found no help there.

  Regards,

  Donna