Thanks Mary! It worked with your directions and was a dream and quick. It even
imported the photos that I had posted. The only thing I have noticed in notes
missing were the ones I had marked as private, but there were not many of
these. I do so appreciate your help. Leonard

Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History

217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903

972-254-7952

 <mailto:leon...@mccown.org> leon...@mccown.org --  <http://www.mccown.org>
http://www.mccown.org

People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to

their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790