Leonard and others,
If you want to include Private data in a gedcom, then you need to use the Privacy Options and choose to include the parts you want.
By default, Private data is not included.

Note you also use the Privacy Options if you want to exclude the Living either entirely or just their details.

Cathy

Leonard J. McCown wrote:

*Thanks Mary! It worked with your directions and was a dream and
quick. It even imported the photos that I had posted. The only thing I
have noticed in notes missing were the ones I had marked as private,
but there were not many of these. I do so appreciate your help. Leonard*

**

*­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­*

*_____________________________________________________________________________*

**

*Leonard J. McCown, Irving, Texas -- McCown Family History*

*217 West 14th Street, Irving, Texas 75060-5903*

*972-254-7952*

*leon...@mccown.org*<mailto:leon...@mccown.org>*--
**http://www.mccown.org***

*People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to*

*their ancestors. -- Edmund Burke, 1790*

**