Gene:
Normally, I would think you would only want to print one set of sources at
the end of all chapters rather than after each chapter.
In the Publishing Center form where you have selected the 3 chapters to
include, there is a Tab at top of window called "Additional".  Click on
that Tab and then near the bottom, click "Source Options".

I always use:
1.  Print source Citations,  then under that select
    *  As endnotes at the end of All Chapters.

My guess is you had the option to print endnotes after each chapter.

I have printed 5 major books (500 pages or more) and I think you always
want the sources printed at the end of the book after all your chapters.

You will also want to include Indexes for the names and locations at the
end of of the book.  I use 2 columns for these with "Use Leaders" selected
and start indexes at Odd Page numbers.  The Odd Page number starts the
indexes on the right side of the book when you physically have your book
open.

Good luck.
Chap

___