Go to the Publishing Center

Highlight the chapter you want to change (Pedigree Chart) and click on the
button at the bottom "Edit Settings for Current Chapter"

Select the TAB for the chapter you want to change (Pedigree)

Report Options > Sources tab > uncheck box "Print source citations" & close

Close "Select a Report" window

have returned to the Publishing Center

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Gene Wheeler <bridge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In using the Publishing Center, I am trying to create a report that
> contains three chapters in the following order: Origins Report, Pedigree
> Chart, and Ancestor Book Report.
>
> When doing so, it appears there is no way to prevent printing sources in
> the Pedigree Chart chapter. The full list of sources is already presented
> in the Ancestor Book Report, and many of the same ones are also printed in
> the Pedigree Chart. This seems redundant, and wastes space and paper. Is
> there not a way to prevent sources from being included in the Pedigree
> Report chapter?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gene Wheeler
>
> --