I do hope that the update will apply to all versions of Legacy

CE

________________________________
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:37 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Master Location List maps

Ian and everyone,

There has been a change at BING maps who supply the maps (confirmed on the
Legacy Test list)

Mapping is now broken until we get an update to Legacy.
There is no way of knowing how long this will be

Cathy
Legacy Beta Tester

Ian Beach wrote:

Just noticed that the map area in my Master Location List is only showing a
greyed out area ie. No map

I've used this many times before without any problem. Have tried re-installing
Legacy v9.0.0.189 and also the GeoDataBase and rebooting the PC without any
luck. Any help would be most appreciated.

Ian

Western Australia

---