About an hour ago I received an update notice for MyHeritage software. I
clicked on the update to ensure that my computer was protected with the latest
patches. Very shortly afterward I received an email confirming a subscription
to My Heritage. I did not want it. I did not see anything asking if I wanted a
subscription. It was paid via PayPal even though I had not touched my PayPal
account.

I had not used a MyHeritage subscription for a very long time because I did not
like MyHeritage. Their software was however still on my computer. I was short
of time and am not tech savvy so I clicked on the software update to protect my
computer from “backdoor” cyber attacks. With hindsight, it was a bit odd
because I do not recall ever receiving software update notices from MyHeritage
in the past.

I am disgusted with MyHeritage and fear that they will eventually corrupt
Millennia / Legacy. When I have time, I will try to delete MyHeritage software
from my computer.

Be warned!

John