Hi Sherry,

I would like to respond to this matter. Before I do, I would like to clarify something- the subject line is now “Warning about MyHeritage / OFF LIST / Personal Emails”. Does this mean the current thread is off list even though in the “To:” field it says “Legacy User Group”? If it is off line who could read it? The “From:” field only shows Arnold Sprague. I want everybody who received this thread to be able to read my response to it. If select “Reply” (instead of “Reply All”) would that achieve what I want? To me it looks like the whole LUG has received the thread.

John

-----Original Message----- From: Sherry H
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:36 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FW: Warning about MyHeritage / OFF LIST / Personal Emails

A lot of people are not interested in a particular subject line. If
someone changes the topic without starting a new thread without an
appropriate subject line, it's their loss. People who *may* have been
able to help them are skipping the email because of the subject line.

It is frustrating for those who are interested in the subject, only to
find out that the subject has been hijacked. So from that point on,
you need to realize that the original topic is gone. If you wish to
continue the discussion, start a new thread!

S.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 5:58 AM, Arnold Sprague