I was going to say click on those individuals “Find a Grave” and see where you
are. Then I thought, go to Find a Grave, search for those individuals and see
what their Find a Grave numbers are.

Jane in Phoenix

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Gene Wheeler
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 12:55 PM
To: Legacy Users Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Check/Repair problem

After running Check/Repair, I got the following message:

"Duplicate Find a Grave IDs have been found.  Please review the duplicate Find
a Grave ID's below to fix them in your file.

RIN=23361, Find A Grave ID = 2279477

RIN=23365, Find A Grave ID = 2279477"

I can't figure out how to deal with this. I checked the two individuals with
those RIN's and confirmed that they both use FAG as sources. However, I don't
know what to look for or what to "fix". Does anyone have ideas on this? Thanks!

Gene