Thanks to all for your feedback!! It helped me to visualize what the
problem really was, and how to deal with it. I found that when entering the
memorial ID's for these two people, husband and wife, I had somehow dropped
the last number in each of their FAG memorial ID's when copying them to
LFT. That left them with identical ID's. I think it's really cool that
Check/Repair found the problem!

Cheers!

Gene