-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Patricia
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 02:44
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Family Group Record problem

Robert, can you please explain in more detail please. I've never heard
of the Strip HTML button. I'd like to try it.
Patricia

Will the "Strip HTML" button resolve that for you? Granted, it is still
case by case, but it might speed things up for you.

Robert

Warning - if you ever add notes to Events or Sources, be sure to delete
any spaces following the notes, then you won't have the problems I'm
having. I have over 1900 pages of Family Group Sheets and I'm having to
check every one of them, just because I left a space at the end of the
Notes. Patricia

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp