Do we understand the intricacies of DNA well enough to enter my DNA testing
results, and that of a cousin who did not sue the same testing company as I,
then run a "Possible Relation Report" (for the want of a better term) and
see if we have a common ancestor, and if we do, show us the path to how we
are related and give the relationship such as 2nd cousin, common ancestor is
James Ellie Doe, and list James's children to show how are related? I would
love such a report!

This brings up another question-
On the Family View where the icons for the husband and wife are, are we now
ready for a DNA icon? The icon will go hot if the person has DNA info, stay
"cold" if not?

I have a couple designs for an icon, slim, and it -might- fit on the current
Family View real estate, I don't know. If interested, I will post the design
here.

Robert

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp