-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Don Cook
Sent: 2005-10-03 16:04
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] [V6] Format Text Shortcut Keys in Sources

Robert,

Is it working on the Source Info tab while adding/editing Master Source
Definitions? If so, I would like to see that.

It works for me everyplace I have tried except that one menu. That is
not to say I have tried every possibility. I have tried the Source Text
and Comments tabs in Master Source Definitions as well as Individual
notes and Event notes and they all work.

Don